It’s been 100 days since Superstorm Sandy made landfall. Below you’ll find 2 infographics and 1 video illustrating our work in New York and New Jersey for these 100 days. Thank you for your support!
1 minute read
- Red Cross Volunteer and His Service Dog Offer More Than Relief Services to Hurricane Survivors
- Hurricane Matthew: an Inside Look
- The Unique Role of Non-Profit Partners in Louisiana Flood Relief
- Pets Evacuated From Louisiana Floods Find Refuge in This Special Shelter
- The Making of a Shelter: Miss Becky and her “Angels”