West Jefferson, NC, March 12, 1960 — A portion of the Blue Ridge Mountains under several feet of snow. The view gives an idea of the area Red Cross worked in to relieve suffering of the mountain and village people.
- Looking for a New Home? Pay Attention to These Fire Safety Tips
- What I Heard in the Middle of the Mediterranean in the Middle of the Night
- Drop, Cover, and Hold On & Other Easy Ways You Can Be Earthquake Ready
- Red Cross Volunteer and His Service Dog Offer More Than Relief Services to Hurricane Survivors
- These People Found a Different Way to Help After Hurricane Matthew