West Jefferson, NC, March 12, 1960 — A portion of the Blue Ridge Mountains under several feet of snow. The view gives an idea of the area Red Cross worked in to relieve suffering of the mountain and village people.
- Beautiful Photos Capture Families Reuniting in Ivory Coast
- Sisters Donate Blood on 9/11 to Honor Their Late Father
- Mother-Daughter Duo Teach Kids the Importance of Preparedness
- The Unique Role of Non-Profit Partners in Louisiana Flood Relief
- Pets Evacuated From Louisiana Floods Find Refuge in This Special Shelter