Who is an American Red Cross digital advocate?
- Anyone who wants to help the Red Cross by taking small actions with his/her computer or smart phone.
- A person who contributes and curates social content for the Red Cross.
- A person who acts as an online fundraiser for the Red Cross.
- A person who actively engages with other Red Crossers on social networks
How do I become an American Red Cross digital advocate?
You need 4 ingredients:
- Internet access or a smart phone
- A willingness to take a few easy digital actions
- To be a proud member the Red Cross family
- (for some items) To be personally active on a social network
What does a Red Cross digital advocate do?
We have lots of options and we’ll be adding more all the time. Just pick the ones that interest you, follow the directions, and get started.