It’s been 100 days since Superstorm Sandy made landfall. Below you’ll find 2 infographics and 1 video illustrating our work in New York and New Jersey for these 100 days. Thank you for your support!
1 minute read
- When the Unexpected Happens: Bill and Norma’s Red Cross Story
- Finding Strength and Resilience After Queens Fire
- Planes, Snowmobiles and Sleds: What It Takes to Help Save Alaskan Villages
- A Better Night’s Sleep With a Special Smoke Alarm
- “They Gave Us Courage, Hope, Peace” – The Red Cross Home Fire Campaign in Action