- To inform and inspire you to talk to each other and your networks about issues we care about.
- To provide valuable information – including actions you can take – about preventing, preparing for, and responding to emergencies.
- To have a little fun and find ways to collaborate with you.
Questions? Contact socialmedia [at] redcross [dot] org.
If you’re excited about using social media for social good, we would love to share these volunteering opportunities with you:
- Become a Red Cross Social Ambassador, and help us share good news about the Red Cross.
- Become a Red Cross Digital Volunteer, and help us during disasters
Blog Comment Policy
We encourage you to participate in this blog via comments. All viewpoints are welcome, but please be constructive. We reserve the right to make editorial decisions regarding submitted comments, including but not limited to removal of comments.
We will not approve comments that are:
- Abusive or threatening towards any individual;
- Violating any law or individual’s rights;
- Fraudulent or deceptive;
- Repetitive postings or spam;
- Offensive or inappropriate for this channel, including the use of profanity;
- Off-topic or not relevant.
The comments are moderated, so you may have to be a tiny bit patient in waiting to see them. We will review and post them as promptly as possible during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET).