What are these Emergency Response Vehicles (ERVs) doing? They actually aren’t in a parade, but are delivering much needed items to residents in Minot, ND who are cleaning up their homes after the historic flooding that occurred recently in their town. As of Sunday night, 258 people were still staying in Red Cross shelters in the area. Red Cross workers have been working nonstop since the flooding began and will continue to be there for the long haul. They are handing out clean up kits, conducting case work, and more. Get a glimpse of what they are doing:
1 minute read
- Help Can’t Wait for Families in Need – Join us for Red Cross Giving Day, March 24!
- When Help Can’t Wait: Comforting Families in Need During a Pandemic
- Gerald Thomas: “If I can make that level of transformative change in other countries, I can do that here.”
- How the Red Cross Helped Veterans and Military Families Recover After Tennessee Tornadoes
- Emergencies Don’t Stop: Meet the People Behind Our Lifesaving Mission