Red Cross field directors and hospital recreation staff arrived in Normandy soon after the June 6, 1944, invasion, but on July 16, the much-anticipated Red Cross clubmobiles landed. Featured here is the Daniel Boone, the first Red Cross clubmobile to drive on to Utah beach.
1 minute read
- Red Cross Workshops Help Service Members and Their Families Manage Stress
- This Memorial Day: Remembering My Father Captain Russell S. Penniman
- How To Send a Military Emergency Message through the Red Cross Hero Care Network
- Celebrating the Month of the Military Child: Q&A with Antoinette Williams
- March is Red Cross Month: Meet Cutout Clara