Warning: this blog post was written by someone who isn’t a Twilight scholar. Please forgive any misunderstanding of characters, plot, etc.
With the premiere of “Breaking Dawn” upon us, we know that the Team Jacob/Team Edward rivalry is again in full swing. We have taken it upon ourselves to help each team show their spirit by offering the following…
The Red Cross loves werewolves. They’re noble, fuzzy and loving. After extensively researching these creatures, we have concluded that the best way for Team Jacob fans to be prepared for the release of “Breaking Dawn” is to take Red Cross First Aid Class. Here’s why:
- Since the Quiluete Werewolves heal very fast – we have determined that they must have passed their First Aid Class with flying colors.
- Werewolves respond quickly when there’s an emergency – taking First Aid will empower you to respond quickly and accurately if an emergency situation arises.
- Learning First Aid may help you determine if a boiling fever is a medical emergency or just the beginning of a werewolf transformation.*
- Vampires helped save Bella’s life. As a blood donor, you can save up to THREE lives with a single donation!
- We usually tell our donors to take it easy after a blood donation because – just like vampires – when you’re low on blood, you’re naturally weaker.
- Vampires have cold body temperatures. We often hear our blood donors saying they get cold as they donate…maybe they’re trying to “feel” like vampires.